Public Information & Education (PIE) Committee - Currently not meeting
As the name implies, the PIE
Committee functions as the overall educational arm of Grand Valley Metro
Council. It is a standing committee set up to discharge the following
- Conduct pertinent conferences and workshops on behalf of GVMC
- Setup and grant the annual Metropolitan Development Blueprint Awards
- Conduct necessary surveys
- Focus sessions and similar research
- Develop and distribute brochures and similar publications on key
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by GVMC from
time to time.
The PIE Committee typically
meets on the third Friday of each month at 8:00 am at GVMC.
Minutes: Currently not meeting